Thank you SO MUCH for voting. We had a 100% turnout rate, that’s fantastic! So, after collecting the hanging chads (I think it means we’re old that we know what that means), here are the results…
- The waiver wire will now process everyday at 12pm eastern / 9am pacific.
- The bench will be reduced from 8 to 7 spots, but there will be an injured reserve (IR) spot.
- The divisions will be eliminated; however, teams will continue to play the same teams from their old division twice each season.*
- In 2015, we will transition to an auction draft. Each team will have an auction budget of $200. Owners may trade auction dollars for the following season only. For example, during this season, owners will be allowed to trade 2015 auction dollars only. But, you may begin trading 2015 auction dollars now.
- We will not value rushing attempts in 2015. That proposal failed.
*If people think that it would be fun to do an NFL-style power matching system in which top finishers from one season are pitted twice against each other the following season in a bookend fashion, we can do that too. I don’t want to force people to vote on this, so if you like this, just email me or say-so in the comments.